Sunday, August 25, 2024

I Forgot!

I came home last night and totally forgot to hit PUBLISH!

Today is Sunday's entry.

I was up early and did a load of wash. I went out and updated the bank books.

I was home and rested!

I did not go to WGE.

I did not go for a walk.

We went to church early to help with setting up!

Isaiah drummed and translated.

The message was from II Kings 5:1-18.

We were home by 7:30 and after I put Mom to bed, I blogged.

I prepped for my class this week and got everything ready for tomorrow! Wow... It's going to be busy!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Our speaker's three points were:

1. The Big Wig vs The Little Girl

2. Logic vs Obedience

3. Healing vs. Relationship

God's plans are sometimes very different from our plans. 

God's ways are sometimes very different from our ways.

Naaman repented and acknowledged God as the One True God.

2 Kings 5:15 | And he returned to the man of God, he and all his company,  and came, and stood before him: and he said, Behold, now I know that there

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:3-4 – 94.1 KXOJ

2 comments:

  1. Keep the AC on and God's plan is always perfect, just wish I can have a glimpse sometimes

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're living it... No need to get a glimpse!

    ReplyDelete