Friday, August 30, 2024

Oh... It's Friday!

I was up early... and out... Ran my 8k. I am amazed as each morning when I go out, I think to myself, "I will just run five..." It's not because I don't enjoy the solitude... I am having a difficult time with the heat! I am waiting for NOVEMBER!

I got Mom up and out and I was... yes... you guessed it... FLYING ON MY SCOOTER!

The three hours of class flew by! 

I was home and just had a lot to get done before I headed out again!

All the errands that I didn't get done yesterday, I was doing them today! 

With the care of my mom, I have only a few precious hours... I know... Annie keeps saying that I don't need to teach. And financially, that's true. I don't need to be sharing at church... it's not for the money. But I love using my gifts... I love being with the students and I love getting people excited about God's word. But to teach or to preach I need TIME! Yes, I can eliminate these things and just focus on CARING FOR MY MOM! But honestly, that's NOT what I want to do in this season of my life! So, I guess that's why I am experiencing some frustration and stress...

I had a helper come to get Mom from the van so that I can be out a little later.

Tonight, I had my Bible study at 8:30 and I got to talk to Abby beforehand! FINALLY!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Ezekiel 13:23 KJV Bible Verse Images

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:3-4 – 94.1 KXOJ

2 comments:

  1. me too that is why I still drill and FILL !!! Them kids.... really need help

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like helping... and it's amazing when I see them make the "jump".

    ReplyDelete