Friday, August 9, 2024

A Calm Friday!

I was up early... and ran my 8k and I will hit 50 this week!

It was blaring hot... in the afternoon, there were scattered (isolated) thunderstorms... They helped to cool down the day!

I didn't have tutoring this morning. What a blessing... I think once the students I have no longer want to continue, I will not pick up any more new student! I'm going to phase out... and maybe only do special teaching projects. We shall see!

I baked banana oatmeal raisin cookies... OH SOO GOOD... I had to stop myself from eating the cookie dough. There was no egg, so totally safe!

I made dinner... black sesame chicken with noodles! OH SOO GOOD!

I did go out to pay a bill and did a quick WGE workout before meeting friends at the Miramar at 3:30. They are here from the UK. Alan did their wedding and they adopted a little boy... When we were in the UK, they hosted us! 

This evening, I had my Revelation Bible study online! 

Daily Lovely Insight:

Jeremiah 5:1 | Run ye to and fro through the streets of Jerusalem, and see  now, and know, and seek in the broad places thereof, if ye can find a man,  if

How interesting... God's instruction to the prophet to run up and down the streets, seeking for a man who executes judgment (justice) and seeks the truth... I guess the implication is that there was none... because if Jeremiah found one, then God would pardon the whole city!

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:3-4 – 94.1 KXOJ

3 comments: