Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Today Was My Sabbath!

Yes, because I have to teach on Thursday, I had to make today my Sabbath, which was fantastic!

I got up early and ran my 8k.

Then after a quick shower, it was Mom Care. She left and I tidied up the house and checked on the recycling.

I had a nice breakfast and settled on the sofa to read!

At about 11am, I went out to a chicken fillet place and bought one for my lunch. It was highly recommended by my student and it was delicious, even though it was 3US$!

On the way back home, I stopped at WGE! I got home and decided to call Ms. Hsieh, just to see if she was available and she was. I made the appointment for 3pm and had a 90 minute massage!

On the way back I stopped at Carrefour and bought drinks for my students.

I got Mom's dinner ready and she was promptly home. 

While Mom ate her dinner, I made chocolate chips muffins. They came out really well! 

It was nice to have a free evening as my Tuesday evening study will meet on Thursday this week! YIPPY!

Daily Lovely Insight:

So many thought-provoking verses in the book of Habakkuk! Read it... You'll love it!

Habakkuk 1:12 Are You not from everlasting, O LORD, my God, my Holy One? We  will not die. O LORD, You have appointed them to execute judgment; O Rock,  You have established

Habakkuk 2:1 KJV Bible Verse Images

Habakkuk 3:17–19 (ESV) - Habakkuk 3:17–19 ESV - Though the fig tree… |  Biblia

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:3-4 – 94.1 KXOJ

2 comments: