Tuesday, August 13, 2024

It's Not Slowing Down!

I was up early and got in my 8k.

Then after a shower, it was Mom Care.

When she left, I cleaned up her room and started reading to prep for my tutoring tomorrow.

I didn't finish as I decided to call Ms. Hsieh. She was available. So, I had a 90 minute massage! I also went and bought diapers and bed pads, dropped off the money for the boxes, and went to meet up with friends. We wanted to share with one of the gals' father. He is getting old and has not accepted Jesus! It was a great afternoon.

We had to leave the apartment before others came back, so we went to the coffee shop next door and chatted!

I rushed home with a quick stop at WGE and Mom was back!

I had dinner ready! I had started the rice cooker before I left for my massage!

Tonight, I had to scooter over to the old house for the cement guy to see what's happening on the fifth floor that's causing the leak in our house. It's the pipes on the fifth floor. We think that it has a crack in them. Maybe because of the recent earthquake. Now... to fix the problem... I will keep you updated!

Daily Lovely Insight:

1 Peter 3:15 images But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be  prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for  the hope that

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:3-4 – 94.1 KXOJ

2 comments:

  1. I hope the upstairs guys are paying for your repairs

    ReplyDelete
  2. He won't pay for ours, but he will pay for the work that needs to be done in his... and I think his part will be major...

    ReplyDelete