Friday, August 2, 2024

What A Day...

I was up and ran 8k... and then took a shower and got Mom up and she had her breakfast. The van was late... and I had tutoring at 9am.

When that was finished, I put in a load of laundry, cleaned up Mom's room, made dinner in the rice cooker, and headed out to meet up with friends. They just moved into a rental apartment. It's small but with an elevator... and expensive. We prayed together before I had to go to the Old House. The plumber came and I was late, but the tenants were still there. They had brought their grandchildren there... I worked on cleaning while the plumber repaired the two faucets. One had to be entirely changed while the other just needed a small part and adjustment. 110US$!

He left and I finished up and went to buy veggies as I had a gal coming for dinner!

I dropped everything off at home and put the dinner in a pan and went to WGE. I just wanted to take a shower as I was so sticky. I also stopped to buy soy bean milk and was home.

I had a helper help with picking up Mom.

My friend came over with bubble milk tea! How refreshing!

I put Mom to bed and we had dinner together and chatted!

Daily Lovely Insight:

God is my strength and power | Art Board Print

This expresses my heart today!

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:3-4 – 94.1 KXOJ

2 comments:

  1. you really gotta hire someone to clean that place

    ReplyDelete
  2. As soon as the elderly couple moves out, I'm hiring a professional cleaning team to clean! And I did raise the rent for the other gal and talked to her brother about the situation!

    ReplyDelete