Thursday, August 15, 2024

Sabbath Rest!

I did not get up as early as usual... it was difficult to find a comfortable sleeping position with my right hip being bruised and the strawberry on my right elbow. But once I fell asleep, I was sound asleep...

I went out for a shorter run and was back for my quick shower and then Mom Care. I had to be very careful as my wrists are not operating properly!

After Mom went off, I came back home and had a nice leisurely breakfast. I also started the rice cooker as I wanted fried rice for lunch!

I spent the morning reading and then completed my Revelation homework. After lunch, I had a nice long nap and sent the iRobot off to mop the floor!

At 3pm, I was thinking of leaving but the rain came. So, instead, I baked this marshmallow bars for the complex meeting tonight! I'm glad I started them early as I had to put them in the fridge to cool off!

Mom was back promptly at 5:10 and then I had to get her to bed before 7:30 as that's when the meeting started!

Isaiah went out with Fenny after work. She's not going to be at church this weekend as she is going down to Kaohsiung to visit with her parents.

Daily Lovely Insight:

Jeremiah 30 17 Bible Verse Wall Art Scripture Poster Vintage Prayer Wall  Decorative Prints Giclee Artwork for Bedroom Painting Pictures Posters for  ...

Great verse for today!

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:3-4 – 94.1 KXOJ

3 comments:

  1. dont you have a wrist guard? or some kind of brace?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I taped it up nicely... And today, I didn't even need tape! Miraculous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. jeez, taping yourself is no fun

    ReplyDelete