Sunday, September 1, 2024

A Typical Sunday!

I was up early and did not go for a run... 

The weather is getting hotter and hotter... 

Anyhow, I went out and paid the credit card bill, got money for our tithes, went to WGE for a workout and bought the noodles for tomorrow's meal and then came home.

I rested a bit before getting Mom up! The AC was on.

Isaiah was not going to make it home. He went straight to church. So, I had to start the process as early as possible to get Mom and all the goodies into the car!

We were there by 2:20! And Isaiah was there.

The chairs were already set up. I made the coffee and put out the snacks and Mom enjoyed her snacks.

Isaiah led worship and translated.

After dinner, we were home by 8pm!

Isaiah took Fenny home. He doesn't have to work tomorrow. What a praise. He can walk Mom down so that I can head off to school early!

It's going to be a big week... Please pray!

After Mom went to bed, I got everything together and headed off to bed!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Ezekiel 18:23 Do I take any pleasure in the death of the wicked? declares  the Lord GOD. Wouldn't I prefer that he turn from his ways and live?

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:3-4 – 94.1 KXOJ

4 comments: