Sunday, September 22, 2024

Feeling Tired...

I slept in today... I was just feeling so tired... I didn't go for a run, so I let myself sleep until 6am before spending time with Jesus... 

Then I did a load of laundry and went to Costco. I thought I was early but that place was packed. I just got milk and ham. This week I will cook for the Bible study group and for the Marriage Builders! I don't want to go during the week. I've got too much going on...

And I was home and it was raining... I stopped to get soy bean milk.

I got Mom up and showered. She was having a bit of diarrhea... OH NO! At church she was again active, but not like before! THANK YOU JESUS! She did not talk non-stop! You all must be praying!

I set up for church and made iced tea and coffee and brought snacks. We had a great spread of food!

Isaiah led the worship and translated as well!

We ate dinner at church and hurried home as Isaiah had a basketball game at 8pm. Alan drove him there. It was pouring... and visibility was way low!

I got Mom to bed and finally checked my email and blogged.

An interesting situation has presented itself: 

The friend, whose dad passed away, has a helper who is now available. Do I want to share the cost of having her part time? I would have to use Mom's name to hire her... but she can most likely live at my friend's place as their house is bigger. My friend also fractured her pelvic bone, so is in a wheelchair! She would appreciate the help for at least a few months... So, they will come over on Tuesday night to talk over things. I don't want to have a person living here... I need the person on Saturday... and maybe every evening. I'm trusting God... I know His plans are best. 

The rain will continue all week... but the temperature will still be 24-30! 

The week has started... It's a busy one!

Daily Lovely Insight:

2 Corinthians 9:11 | The Consecrated Woman

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:3-4 – 94.1 KXOJ

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like the helper would be ideal, available but not living with you. God provides.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your encouragement... I will find out more of the details by tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete