Friday, September 27, 2024

A Simple Date!

I was up early and out and ran my 8k.

I was home and put in a load of laundry before getting Mom up. 

After Mom was in the van, I came up and hung up the laundry, filled up all the cleansers, set the iRobots going and went and ran errands. I had a bag of stuff for donation and bank books to update. I then went to WGE and did a 20 minute quick four machine workout and was home by 10:55 for our date.

Isaiah forgot to bring an extra helmet, so we decided to have lunch and then go over to drop it off for him. He has a job interview tonight. Citibank, Finance Sector! Then he will have dinner with Fenny and take her home. So, he needed an extra helmet.

We were home by 3pm and went over our schedule for the next month. 

I had tutoring at 5pm and I made sure to message the mom before I left. She didn't answer me as she was in a meeting, so I didn't start tutoring until 6pm. I didn't get home until 8:45 and got Mom to bed. 

I had a late dinner and watched a movie with Alan. YIPPY.

I also worked on and finished my syllabus for my new 8-week project based class! And I posted things to give away!

The weekend has started... 

Daily Lovely Insight:

Jeremiah 33:3 meaning of I will show you great and mighty things - The  Faith SpaceSeek Him First!

Romans 5:3-4 – 94.1 KXOJ

3 comments: