Saturday, September 28, 2024

Unexpected Changes...

I was up early and did not go out immediately for my run after my 'date' with Jesus...

I drank coffee with fresh milk... and my stomach was not happy. I really can NOT drink milk... It's so interesting... I had to eat a piece of plain toast and just lay down for about an hour!

So, I did go for my 8k and hit 50k this week. I'm also working on my VO2MAX. I want to hit 50, which is elite for people my age. I had no idea what it all means, but it relates to my breathing...

I went for a shower and quick workout at WGE.

Then I was home for Mom Care. 

I'm using that little appliance to make apple 'juice'. Mom loves it on her oatmeal with raisins! She also cannot have milk.  She has had freshly made soybean milk, red bean soup, pumpkin soup and now, apple 'juice/sauce' with her oatmeal! 

Isaiah went out with Fenny.

And I had a helper come at 5pm because we were to have our Marriage Builders once a month study, but everyone cancelled. So... we went for a massage and dinner out. SO NICE!

Now, update about the Filipina caretaker: the gal who lives at our house got the certificate from the doctor this morning. Now, the agency is going to see on Monday if that's acceptable. I will have more to report on Monday. God is moving... please pray!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Psalm 33:3 KJV Verse Instant Download SVG Printable Wall Art - Etsy

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:3-4 – 94.1 KXOJ

2 comments:

  1. all right !!!! I knew she would qualify

    ReplyDelete
  2. IT IS NOT YET CERTAIN. BY MONDAY WE WOULD KNOW FOR SURE!

    ReplyDelete