Sunday, September 29, 2024

A NICE RAINING SUNDAY!

I was up early and did the recycling and checked the complex, making sure things were fairly cleaned.

Then I settled down at the desk to do some of my Revelation study before heading out to WGE for a shower and a quick workout.

I got Mom up and she sat to eat breakfast!

We were heading to church by 2:15!

We had an abundance of snacks... so great!

The speaker shared on the topic: Lessons Learned Along the Way, meaning he had walked parts of the Camino Santiago in May of this year. Of course, I think that would be a great idea to do it. Isaiah would do it with me... not Alan! 

We were home by 7:30 after helping to clean up. I gave Mom her pills and got her to bed.

I went down again to the recycling area. What a mess! We don't have janitorial help on Sunday and Wednesday!

The week is starting and maybe the special Wednesday project might not be starting as they only have one student who signed up! They need to have 10 students. We shall see... I don't mind if they delay the program or maybe don't start until next semester!

Daily Lovely Insight:

They that sow in tears shall reap in joy. - Psalm 126:5 | by Keith McGivern  | Medium

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:3-4 – 94.1 KXOJ

2 comments: