Friday, September 20, 2024

Too Much In One Day!

I was up super early... and went and ran my 8k. Then got my clothes and went to WGE for a shower and quick workout. I was home by 7:33! That should tell you how early I was up!

I got Mom up and out and Alan and I took off for Doris B.'s Memorial Concert. There were so many old friends and it was a blessed service.

We stayed around to talk to people and then went to lunch at a new oyster pancake place. And on the way, we found a Coco and bought the drinks. By 3:30, we were home and I got the house ready for the helper and my stuff for tutoring. It wasn't raining, but the ride to the house was extremely hot. It just drained me! I waited and lined the Mom... she forgot and the kids are at the 'mountain house'. Can I go over there?

While riding over, I got a call from her. And I knew... They decided to cancel, which was good as I didn't want to be riding down that mountain at night! So, I went home and got my rear tire replaced and then got gas. I was home by 6:20 and it was Mom care. She was indulging in her bad habits... 

I got her to bed and then called to pray with a gal who is struggling in her marriage. Then, my evening Bible study got cancelled as three gals can't make it. I was thanking God... I had too much packed in one day... I wanted to sleep early... It's really this heat. I don't know how people can be energetic in this kind of humid suffocating heat!

I took another shower after Mom went to bed... that felt so refreshing!

The weekend is here... I keep checking the weather... In another 10 days, I see lower temperature coming to Taipei... MAYBE!

Daily Lovely Insight:

THE GOOD AND FAITHFUL SERVANT – Rick and Ellen's Notes

Seek Him First

!Romans 5:3-4 – 94.1 KXOJ

2 comments: