Thursday, September 5, 2024

Sabbath, A Definite Gift!

I was up early and the weather forecast said it would be 29 degrees and it was... My legs were not cooperating... but I ran into my neighbor and he was willing to run with me! I completed my 8k!

After a quick shower, I got Mom up, showered, fed and out in the van. I had done a load of laundry and hung that up after helping the janitor. By 9:10, I was settled and with the AC on, just reading and sipping coffee!

I had lunch at 1pm and called Ms. Hsieh. She was available. So, at 2:30, I went for a massage! I had finished the Soochow Study Material and dropped it off to be xeroxed. I went to WGE and had a quick 15 minute workout and was home just in time for the van.

Tonight at 6pm, I had a conversation with Abby. At 7:30, I had tutoring on line. 

Isaiah was home as he didn't want to play 3-on-3.

I had Mom in bed and worked on my talk for 9/15.

Daily Lovely Insight:

Thus, "choosing not to choose," my heart is still.

That's the last line of a poem... I thought it was quite powerful!

The Lord is My Shepherd Psalm 23:1 Bible Verse SVG With Commercial License,  Christian Art Gift, Cut File, Vector Graphics - Etsy Denmark

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:3-4 – 94.1 KXOJ

2 comments: