Monday, September 30, 2024

A 'Normal' Monday!

I was up early as the boys were up at 4am for the Charger Game against Kansas City Chief... Unfortunately, when I came back from my run, they had lost... by a touchdown.

I got Mom up and out the door and got a load of wash done! 

There were tidying up around the house, including Mom's room... She was not hyper this past weekend. Thank you for praying!

I finished my Revelation study and decided to mix paint to touch up one spot... unfortunately, the blue and yellow=green... the green was not apple green... Ha, ha, ha... 

I wonder if Alan will notice!

I started dinner in the crock pot... chicken with onion and pumpkin slices... should be very good... we will see!

I ate a late lunch and went to tutor at 2pm. Thankfully, no rain! But I brought my raincoat... 

After tutoring, I went straight home as we went long and I had prayer time at 4pm. 

Mom was back right on time.

This evening I had to call the CEO of the Management Company. They are NOT doing a job worth their pay!

And the gal in our old apartment does not qualify for a foreign helper. She needs to be seriously mentally and emotionally impaired. She's only a level 4 versus a level 8! But actually, last night I had a dream about this and God seemed to have said that this was not the way to go... So, I am not disappointed. When the time comes that my mom needs a full time helper, I know He will provide the best! I am now just looking to see if there is a Christian family who needs Janice! Please do keep praying!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Psalm 27:14 | The Consecrated Woman

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:3-4 – 94.1 KXOJ

6 comments:

  1. and what kind of name is Krathon???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m a little confused. You wanted to share this helper with someone else. Then you wanted her living at your apartment, but you hoped the person at the apartment would qualify, so the helper will be paid by the government to help her and your mom. If you hire the helper, the government will pay, but they will no longer pay for her daycare? Am I getting this right? So the remaining option is for you and the other person who wanted to share her in the first place, will each need to pay for her themselves. Have I understood this correctly, and you do not want to pay for her?

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I hire the foreign laborer, I lose the government subsidy for the day care program. I will be paying for everything: day care, transportation, and foreign laborer. With Mom still able to go to day care which is better for her, I don't see why I need to go the route of hiring a foreign laborer. If the gal who is staying at our old apartment qualifies, then Mom can still have the government subsidy for the day care program and transportation, as well as the yearly allotment of 63 times for someone to come to our house. I will only have to pay about 1,000US$ monthly for the foreign laborer. Does this make sense now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. now I get it too !!! What complicated system you guys have, and the 'big brother' is really watching you guys

      Delete
  4. So you can hire her and pay her separately only if she doesn’t live at your house? Or if you hire her, no matter where she lives, she could loose the daycare subsidy?

    ReplyDelete
  5. As long as I use my Mom's eligibility to hire a foreign laborer, she loses all the current government subsidized benefits! Everything becomes fully self-paid! Her health insurance is not affected, but everything else is. It doesn't matter where the caretaker lives.

    ReplyDelete