Wednesday, September 25, 2024

A More Relaxing Day!

I was up and ran my 8k and it was NOT blaring hot! 

Then I got Mom up and she was 'back to normal' -- meaning able to walk, responding to my questions, and more alert! After she went in the van, I was down in B1, helping with the recycling. When that was done, I came home and put all the ingredients into the crock pot for our dinner and then I went to WGE. I took a shower and did my simple 20 minute workout. I had not been there for the past three days!

I then came home and called... the brother of the gal who lives in our old apartment. Maybe she can qualify for a helper? We can use her status, and Mom won't lose her Day Care Subsidy. I would pay for the helper and with her staying at the old apartment, she can help with cleaning and supervising the gal in taking her medication each evening. I know God will work things out. That was an idea but I think she's too young and not 'handicapped' enough to qualify.

I took a nap and found out the time for my new project based teaching! Two hours for eight weeks, not three hours! From October 2nd to November 27th. So, my tutoring at 4:30 can stay at the same time. Yes, it will be a very long Wednesday... But it's only for eight weeks. Plus, my 7:30 to 9:30 can be changed to Monday, if necessary! And that will end by the end of November as she plans to take her TOEIC test (AND PASS) on November 24th!

I had tutoring at 4:30 and was home to help get Mom to bed before my tutoring at 7:30!

Then I had prayer time at 9:45.

But overall, today was so much more relaxing than yesterday... to think, I had a nap!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Psalm 136:7 Loving Kindness – Encouraging Bible Verses

Isn't this a beautiful verse? 

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:3-4 – 94.1 KXOJ

2 comments:

  1. she sounds handicapped enough !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree... so let's pray that the doctor will sign the form! She has an appointment on Saturday. And she is number 122... so, can you imagine what a serious problem this is...

    ReplyDelete