Thursday, September 26, 2024

A Even More Relaxing Sabbath Day...

If you don't have the habit of keeping a Sabbath, I highly recommend it... Follow the advice of God. 

I was up super early and out for my usual 8k. It was not blaring hot... 

Then it was Mom care... I did take a shower first. I had to get a stool sample, but could not get the pee sample. I pray that they can get it at the Day Care Center.

Mom was off and I was settled on the sofa with my books... and Mom Bea, I finished reading the Decision Magazines you sent... I did not do the two Bible studies by Anne Lutz Graham. I will do those later... 

I put chicken and rice into the crock pot for Alan and Isaiah to have dinner tonight after they play basketball at Soochow.

I also put red beans in my newly acquired soybean milk maker... Love that machine! I can make red bean soup or soy bean milk or savory soup in 30 minutes. It's great for Mom. She can have congee or thick creamy soup and freshly made soy bean milk. 

I did talk to several people about hiring a full time foreign helper. Please continue to pray. The gal will go and see if her doctor will sign off on her eligibility for a full time helper. If he does, I can use her name and get a helper who will stay at our old house and Mom can keep her Day Care Status! YIPPY! 

At around 3:45, I got a phone call from the Day Care. They were able to collect the pee, so I had to go over to pick up the 'specimens' and drop it off at the clinic. It was perfect as the place is right near WGE. So, I stopped there and did a quick workout. Then I went to PXMart, a local supermarket, and got lemon juice and sliced pumpkin as I wanted to try using the 'machine' to do a homemade cream of pumpkin soup. I also stopped at 7/11 to pay Mom's insurance bill.

Mom was back and dinner was ready! And with the weather cooling down, I don't feel so drained!

I had tutoring at 7:30 for an hour and then we had Family Time at 9pm!

Daily Lovely Insight:

John 15:16 - Bible verse (KJV) - DailyVerses.net

I finished the book by Andrew Murray, the True Vine and meditated on John 15: 1-16 today. It was so delightful... and encouraging!

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:3-4 – 94.1 KXOJ

3 comments: