Saturday, September 14, 2024

It Rained! It's Cooler!

 I was up early and it just felt and looked cooler... and it was.

Even though I didn't go out to run my 8k until 7am, it was still nice! And I hit 53k this week... and that's even with running on a dreadmill!

I then went to WGE for a quick shower and workout and to the library to get books for my tutoring.

I was home. Alan and Isaiah were home.

I went to Costco to buy the birthday cake since they were home!

Mom enjoyed her oatmeal! Thank you Annie for the maple brown sugar oatmeal packets. I add one to her regular oatmeal bowl.

I did a load of laundry and Alan and Isaiah went for a massage. 

A helper came at 5pm and I took off to meet up with them for dinner! It was nice to go out together.

We came home and watched the movie that Isaiah found for us!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Daniel 6:26 eCard - Free Facebook Greeting Cards Online

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:3-4 – 94.1 KXOJ

2 comments: