Saturday, September 21, 2024

It Rained!

I was out later today as the skies looked cloudy... and sure enough, it rained... wonderful rain. So, I actually ran 9k and completed the week with 52K. I'm trying to work back to running 10K in an hour! With the heat, I have not been able to do this... My legs just don't want to move!

I was home and got my stuff and went to WGE for a shower and one machine. I was home and took a nap!

Then I got Mom up and she ate her breakfast rather slowly, stopping to pick her nose and pick her teeth... just sitting there!

Alan went to another memorial service of another dear friend. I watched the service via YouTube!

Isaiah went to meet up with Fenny and they had dinner out.

Daily Lovely Insight:

Revelation 21:3-4 NLT - Eternal Life - Picture Bible Verses

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:3-4 – 94.1 KXOJ

No comments:

Post a Comment