Sunday, June 30, 2024

Too Much Going On

I was up early and biked to the local market to pick up Abby's shorts and then walked back. The UBike was FREE! It was so hot walking back. 

I then proceeded to do a load of wash before scootering with Abby to the church where she was sharing at. There were about 40 people and I thought her message was perfect for the crowd! Alan was home with Mom! We got back at 1:45 and I had to take a shower as I was so sticky! We left at 2:15 for church as we were in charge of setting up!

Isaiah had gone to pick up Fenny as she came to church today, even though she had laryngitis.

Abby led worship and was the speaker.

The service went by too quickly. 

We got home at 8pm and I got Mom to bed and then went to do the recycling and cleaned the house. I guess I will have to do more tomorrow. I gave away things today to a lady at GEM, which is the morning service, then another guy came to pick up things, and I brought things to donate to the thrift store that's on the first floor of our church! I am going to clean out more stuff to give away when Alan and Abby depart.

Our old house also needs work... major work. So, I will schedule a Friday to go over there and hire someone to help me clean and then hire a general contractor to work on cement work for the ceiling and the wall! This is going to be major!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Treasure in Jars of Clay, biblical scripture verse poster (2 Corinthians  4:16-18)" Poster for Sale by Scriptura Workshop | Redbubble

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:3-4 – 94.1 KXOJ

2 comments:

  1. so your tenant is going to move out? at least your workers are very quick

    ReplyDelete
  2. The couple won't be moving out until December, but I think we need to get started on this in July!

    ReplyDelete