Friday, June 14, 2024

A Date within A Date!

I ran 9k... and it was ... yes... HOT!

I came home and got Mom off and then I went to WGE.

Alan and I met at 10am and left for Costco Beitou. We first picked up Coco, of course... and then we had asked a friend to meet us there. I had a hot dog and drink... yeah. It was so yummy!

Then we went to pick up things from a friend who is moving... the same friend that I helped with her new place, going over design ideas. She's the one living in our Danhsui apartment.

We ran a few more errands and got home just in time for Mom! 

What a busy day!

Tonight, Isaiah had his dentist appointment and then dinner out with his co-workers.

I had a nice free evening and decided to go to bed early... Maybe I can get up by 4am and do a quick run before the heat hits!

And Abby arrives tomorrow night! YEAH!

Daily Lovely Insight:

1 Kings 9:4 WEB - As for you, if you will walk before me, as David

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:3-4 – 94.1 KXOJ

No comments:

Post a Comment