Friday, June 28, 2024

Another Fun and Filled Day!

I only ran 7km... That tells you how hot it was this morning!

Then I was caring for Mom! When she left, I tried to get things cleaned up, which always takes a bit of time. I had a lunch date with my online Bible study group as two of them are here from abroad! We had a wonderful time, but the restaurant was out in Banqiao. It took an hour to get there... and an hour to get back... I am grateful as God directed me! 

I came back to meet up with Abby at the dentist. She will go again on Wednesday. The top teeth are moving nicely, but the bottom teeth are not moving as fast!

I came home and it was time to gather things to drop off as the boxes for the Philippines will go out on Monday! Alan drove the car as we also had to get the annual government required smog check for the car! I also needed to buy more diaper inserts! Abby was home to get Mom and I had dinner for her in the fridge already!

We were back by 6pm.

Tonight after Mom went to bed, we went to select pictures and then headed to Shihlin Night Market!

Happy Birthday to my older brother James! He turned 67 today! I can't believe we are all in our 60's... heading to our 70's!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Romans 8:2 For In Christ Jesus The Law Of The Spirit Of, 55% OFF

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:3-4 – 94.1 KXOJ

3 comments:

  1. I cannot imagine us heading into the 80's

    ReplyDelete
  2. and what are you gonna do next week Alan and Abby be gone?????

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be back to my tutoring and Bible study schedule!

    ReplyDelete