Thursday, June 27, 2024

Sizzling Hot Sabbath!

I was up early but not early enough... 

I did get in 8k! BARELY!

Then it was Mom Care.

After Mom left, I called the Elderly Care Center and found out some information as we have a new company managing my mom's case. Then I called to order boxes for the Philippines! Then it was a call to ask about Abby's backpack. 450NT$ to be repaired... I'm just happy that it can be repaired. 

When those calls were done, I settled on the sofa and read! YEAH!

After lunch, I took a nap and then went to WGE, my first time in two weeks!

Abby met up with a friend from church for lunch!

I started packing for the suitcase that will have things for Annie and Abby! I didn't think I had put that much stuff in, but it ended up being 26.4. I will have to shift things. I also ordered pineapple cakes! Alan has another half of suitcase for me, so I should have enough room. Abby also has two suitcases of things to bring back to Brazil! Things are getting sorted out.

I didn't have time to go over all the make up that I've been saving for Abby. I just put them on the dining room table and we started on sorting after our dinner out with friends!

Yes, I did the recycling... not too bad today!

Daily Lovely Insight:

100 Bible Verses about the Holy Spirit (KJV) | StillFaith.com

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:3-4 – 94.1 KXOJ

2 comments: