Friday, June 7, 2024

A Productive Date!

I totally forgot that this is the beginning of the long weekend. Monday is Dragon Boat Festival!

I was up early... and went out for my 9k. I always check the weather report and it's going to get hot... probably from Tuesday on to the day after Mid Autumn Festival... Sad, sad, sad... 

I was back and Mom Care! 

When Mom took off, I checked the recycling and went to WGE for my shower and quick workout.

Alan and I had made plans to be back by 10:30 so that we can go and have brunch. I found a great little restaurant that had a mixture of Chinese and Western breakfast items!

We then went and picked up Tzong-tzi at Elaine's office. Her mom made them! WOW! Then we were off to Costco and RT Mart! We needed milk and Alan wanted to buy chips for the long weekend!

We also wanted to buy this new coffee packets that Isaiah likes!

We were home by 3pm and after putting everything away, I promptly laid down for a nap!

Mom was home right on time! I had her dinner ready. And I watched two episodes of Poirot... I just love that show!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Proverbs 14:30 | The Consecrated Woman

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:3-4 – 94.1 KXOJ

No comments:

Post a Comment