Wednesday, June 5, 2024

A Tired Wednesday!

I was up early and went out for my 9k. But I was feeling so lethargic... 

I got Mom off and then went down to do the usual Wednesday recycling and there was a lot of get done. The people hauled off all the stuff from that B1 room which I cleaned out, but they couldn't take all the boxed up paper goods. I stacked everything up in a corner and then worked on the janitor's room!

I was finally back home and had breakfast at 11am!

I was going to go to WGE for a nice long shower and a workout, but instead I decided to just shower at home so that I can nap!

I had tutoring at 4:30 and it was raining!

The session went long and then on the way home, I had to get soy bean milk, pay a few bills and get gas! Alan was home with Mom as we don't have the helper for the month of June -- no helper for Mom pick up on Wednesday and Friday! That's ok! The helper for the Wednesday and Friday will start back in July!

After Mom went to bed, I had prayer time with another gal.

Isaiah went off to meet his 'friend' for dinner... they are not dating... YET!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Verse4Today Proverbs 9:9‭-‬10... - Sapphire Throne Media | Facebook

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:3-4 – 94.1 KXOJ

No comments:

Post a Comment