Monday, June 10, 2024

Holiday Monday!

Happy Dragon Boat Festival!

Happy Dragon Boat Festival 2021 - PropertyFactSheet

I did not get up early today... So, I was out for my run close to 8am. It was hot, even though it was partly cloudy! I really need to get up before 4:30 this summer if I want to fit in a run or else I will have to run on a dreadmill! 

I got home and left to take a shower at WGE and then bought special breads at Carrefour.

Isaiah and Alan were home.

It was Mom care and she was very lethargic! 

I guess I should have just let her stay in bed!

We left at 4pm to pick up Fenny for dinner out! I put Mom to bed at 7pm and we played Mahjong! 

I hope she feels better for tomorrow and to resume her daily routine of going to the Day Care Center! 

Daily Lovely Insight:

Proverbs 22:29 WEB - Bible Study, Meaning, Images, Commentaries,  Devotionals, and more...

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:3-4 – 94.1 KXOJ

2 comments:

  1. oh what is the matter with mom?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing... Just that we've been keeping her up later than usual...

    ReplyDelete