Saturday, June 8, 2024

Thinking Back...

Was it last year when I was back in the States with Isaiah during the Dragon Boat Festival? 

Alan went to the Soochow University Graduation! 



We both were up early. He went and played tennis and I had my run! Isaiah had his Men's group at 7am. Then he went and played tennis. I stopped at WGE for 20 minutes and came back! Mom Care!

I did a load of laundry! And the long weekend has started. The Dragon Boat races were right at the park, but it's too hot to go outside. Last year, as you might recall, Alan almost killed my mom because of dehydration. He had to walk Mom into the park since cars were not allowed to enter! I don't think I'm going to do that this year!

Tonight, we went and helped the couple again so that they can have a date!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Proverbs 16:9 In their hearts humans plan their course, but the LORD  establishes their steps. | New International Version (NIV) | Download The  Bible App Now

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:3-4 – 94.1 KXOJ

2 comments:

  1. I don't remember that from last year dehudration !!???

    ReplyDelete
  2. The year that I went to the States with Isaiah?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete