Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Packed Day!

 I was up early and ran 8k. Yes, it was hot!

I was back and got busy with things before getting Mom up and out.

Wednesday is recycling pick up day. So, I was down there helping. We finished at 9:30!

I had started to clear things up in my kitchen cabinets as more boxes are being sent to the Philippines next week. So, my living room is... SUPER MESSY! I have things for Abby, Annie, boxes for the Philippines and things to post to give to Buy Nothing Taipei! (Yes, my neighbors are very nice. They leave things at my doorsteps!)

Alan finally got back and after he took a shower, we were off to the Hub to meet up with Abby. She had gone to Danhsui for the YWAM Prayer Meeting. This is her second time. It's every Wednesday, so she plans to go one more time next week.

We were home by 2pm as she had an online meeting with the gal in charge of Taipei International Church Young Adult Fellowship. She will be sharing with them next week. They are going through the book of Acts and it seemed perfect for Abby to share on Missions as Paul and Barnabas are being sent out!

Abby is also sharing this Sunday at GEM and HOP. She is also leading worship, so she sent off the file for her song list and worked on her ppt for her talk, while I sent her ppt for GEM to the pastor, who was at the airport about to board his flight to the States. He's going to be gone for six weeks as he is taking his family back to the States for a vacation. That's why he needed outside speakers to cover for him.

Alan wanted to look for the carry on that he loves so we pulled things out of the living room cabinets. Nope, the luggage is at our old house. While I put everything back, he took the car to pick up the luggage. Abby went for a run. The rain never came!

Mom was back and I had dinner ready!

Abby went out for dinner with friends from HOP. And Isaiah went out for dinner with his basketball friends from work!

And believe it or not, I forgot to post... so that's why it's a little late!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Artery8 Ephesians 3:20 His Power At Work Within Us Christian Bible Verse  Quote Scripture Typography Large Wall Art Poster Print Thick Paper 18X24  Inch

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:3-4 – 94.1 KXOJ

No comments:

Post a Comment