Friday, May 31, 2024

Early Celebration for Alan's Birthday!

I was up early but not early enough... the heat is getting unbearable... at 7am!

So, I only did 7km and went to WGE to do another 4 on the 'dreadmill'! What can I do? Even running indoors with AC I was drenched in sweat!

Alan and I met up at 11am and we went to Wanli to a resort hotel near the "Queen's Head" Park for a delicious buffet lunch. We had a table right near the windows! It was for his birthday celebration since we will be apart! I wanted to book June 7th, but nothing was available. 

We had to come back for Mom Care, but we bought a few things before heading back!

Isaiah went on a camping trip!

And tomorrow morning, Alan has to head down to Taichung. I have to go to the hospital to get Mom's prescription for the next three months! 

It's the start of another busy weekend!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Tomorrow will be June... Can you believe it?

I thought I'd post my verse for this year, in case you've forgotten!

Romans 12:12 - Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful...

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:3-4: A Quick Look (Faith produces...)

3 comments:

  1. Nice for Alan's Birthday and he will be here July 7.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just gotta remember PATIENCE in affliction which I seem to have a lot of lately.....

    ReplyDelete