Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Pig in a Blanket!

Well... Alan is sick and he is currently wrapped up in his blanket... but that's not what I'm talking about!

I was up early and went out for only 6.8k as I didn't have time to run longer. And since I'm not in training for anything, I am taking it easy... run however many kilometers I can in the time that I have!

After Mom left for the Day Care Center, it was helping with the recycling! 

I was back at home and ate breakfast... and then I was feeling tired... I took a nap! I guess by 10:30, I've been up for almost 6 hours... 

This afternoon I had my Soochow Study and that's what we made: pig in a blanket. I brought all the ingredients and we had so much fun. Here are a few pictures:


I went home after the study as I had already arranged NOT to have tutoring this afternoon. And that was perfect as Alan was feeling sick. I think the weekend exhausted him! The AC was blasting in the room that he was staying in!

I had prayer time this evening... I'm looking forward to tomorrow... 

Daily Lovely Insight:
Psalm 33:4 For the word of the LORD is upright, and all His work is  trustworthy.

Daily Verse: Psalm 33:18 | KCIS 630
Seek Him First!

Rom 5:3-4 Suffering Produces – Encouraging Bible Verses

2 comments: