Wednesday, May 15, 2024

Bible Studying and Tutoring

I went out at around 9:15 for my 9k run and it was hot... but tomorrow is going to be great! And it's my PR Day!

I again helped with the recycling. I also baked, using the peels of the bananas and the muffins turned out very nicely! I also packed a suitcase full of stuff that I had accumulated for Abby! 

I left for my Bible study at 12:40 and we made s'mores... the students loved them! But they all said they were too sweet!

I came home to drop off things and to buy soy bean milk before going to tutor! The hour went by fast!

On the way home, I stopped at WGE for a quick workout! Alan was home to sign the paper for the helper. I came home at 6:45! I had such a nice dinner before putting Mom to bed. Then it was Bible study at 9pm.

Daily Lovey Insight:

Matthew 5:23-24 Be Reconciled – Encouraging Bible Verses

What do you think we talked about today in our Study?

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:3-4: A Quick Look (Faith produces...)

2 comments:

  1. I just cannot do Bible study at 9. Wow so late and you can still think.... me no such thinking....

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's difficult since I get up so early...

    ReplyDelete