Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Taxes Done... Bible Study Day!

It was an early morning and it was sad that I didn't go out for a run as the weather was perfect. There was thundering in the early morning! AND RAIN!

After Mom left, I took off for the tax office to help Abby and Isaiah get their taxes done. But it turned out Isaiah couldn't go into to add his donation because the sum was not big enough to make a difference and Abby couldn't get in because her earning was too low to report! I learned a lot today! I wrote down a few notes to remind me next year!

The gals were here just one minute before I got home! Thank you, Jesus. I had the coffee made and everything set up. We had a great Bible study! The lunch menu was mozzarella sticks, panko breaded shrimps and chicken nuggets! One gal brought fruit and another brought bread pudding! YUMMY!

I cleaned up and took a nap before tutoring at 3:30! I was going to go out to buy soy bean milk, but I decided that the nap was more beneficial for my health! It was a wise decision!

When the tutoring ended, I walked down for soy. bean milk! YEAH!

Mom was home right on time... I had her dinner ready!

This evening, Isaiah had basketball and Alan had his evening class, so I went out for another walk! The evening weather was delightful!

Perhaps by tomorrow, I will be able to go for a run!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Psalm 118:24

Psalm 118:24 | KCIS 630

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:3-4: A Quick Look (Faith produces...)

2 comments:

  1. and you didn't mention your back??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought saying NO RUN would help you to know...

    ReplyDelete