Monday, May 27, 2024

No Run Day... Recovery Day... Catch Up Day...

My back is 'off'... I had to take two Advils and wear a waist belt... and it was a hot day!

I used the morning to catch up... I again realized that I don't have weekends... Each weekend is busy! So, Monday tends to be a catch up day, such as taking down the clean clothes, sending the iRobot to mop the floor,  putting things away that have gathered! I also went to Costco to buy milk and other things. Tomorrow is our Bible study, so I will make lunch for them. Then I went to WGE to walk... and on the way, there was a down pour! WOW! In less than 3 minutes (the time I needed to get my rain coat on) I was drenched! I went to WGE and took a shower first! Then I put all the wet clothes in the dry sauna and used the blow dryer! Fairly efficient! I did a walk and went home! No run because of my back!

The crock pot dinner tasted fantastic! YEAH!

I will make more for the Bible study gals!

I had prayer time at 4pm and then this evening, Family Time!

Daily Lovely Insight:

God my healer" Poster by GoodNewsDesign | Redbubble

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:3-4: A Quick Look (Faith produces...)

2 comments: