Thursday, May 30, 2024

A Much-Needed Sabbath!

I was up early... and I went for only 8k. It got hot and it was only 7am!

Then after Mom went off and I cleaned up things, I decided to drop things off with Alice. She's going to the States in mid-June, so she's going to bring things for Annie! YIPPY!

I stopped at WGE for a shower and a quick workout. I also stopped at Carrefour to buy some snacks for Isaiah. He's going off camping tomorrow!

I had lunch at home and settled in on the couch to read and rest! Delightful Indeed!

Mom was home and dinner was ready! While she ate, I watched one episode of Poirot! I also have started making coffee in the old percolator! The house smells like freshly brewed coffee... Delightful Indeed!

Alan and Isaiah played basketball at Soochow!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Read Psalm 119 this morning... Then I finished the book, Quiet Talks on Power (Holy Spirit)! I'm just so inspired to let the Holy Spirit bring to remembrance the truth of God's word in the dailyness of life! 

How about you?

Psalms 119:16 KJV Mobile Phone Wallpaper - I will delight myself in thy  statutes: I will not

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:3-4: A Quick Look (Faith produces...)

No comments:

Post a Comment