Monday, May 6, 2024

Catch-Up Monday!

I was up super early and ran over to where I parked my scooter after my time with Jesus!

I rode it back and stopped at WGE for a shower and worked out on three machines.

I was home by 7:30 for Mom Care!

Before leaving I had put in a load of wash... So, I hung that up and got Mom showered, dressed and she ate breakfast and took her down to the van!

I called and Ms. Hsieh was available, so I went for a 90 minutes massage! YIPPY!

I had a lunch appointment at 11:30 and three hours went by so fast!

I rushed home to do a bit more cleaning as Mom was due back all too soon. I also invited James and Emma to come over for dinner as we had so much food in the fridge! It was a delight as James was hungry!

Alan came home and James and Emma left. They were here for only about an hour!

They will be taking off to Hong Kong tomorrow and Emma can't come back to Taiwan! It's complicated!

This evening after putting Mom to bed, I had prayer time with two sisters.

Isaiah went to get his hair cut after work!

This week will be busy!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Genesis 2:7 Bible Verse - Bible Verse - Posters and Art Prints | TeePublic

Two noteworthy points:

In the Spirit we have authority!

In the Spirit we have power!

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:3-4 | Romans 5 3 4, Bible study scripture, Faith inspiration

2 comments:

  1. The question is, which week will NOT be busy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking at May, all the weekends will be busy!

    ReplyDelete