Monday, May 13, 2024

Rainy Mondays... DO NOT MAKE ME CRY!

I was so thrilled as the temperature dropped... 

I went out running with wings on my shoes.

I ran 9km... and would have gone longer, but there was way too much to do!

I went to WGE for a shower and a quick workout and then there was tutoring.

This morning I did a load of laundry and sent the iRobot out to sweep, took down the trash and recycling. I also worked on my ppt for my talk on 5/26!

So... when I came home, the socks were all on the dining room table as I didn't want to waste electricity! I had prayer time with a sister at 3:45 and she stayed until 7pm when other friends dropped by.

I got Mom to bed and we had Family Time!

I hope it rains again tomorrow... 

Oh... here's a picture from yesterday!

Daily Lovely Insight:

II Samuel 10 and I Chronicles 20 talk about the same thing... read it and let me know what you think? 

The one thing that strikes me is that when you're not doing what you're supposed to be doing, then that's when trouble will come knocking on your door! Be aware! Be alert! Be vigilant!

2 Samuel 11:1 WEB - It happened, at the return of the year, at the

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:3-4: A Quick Look (Faith produces...)

5 comments:

  1. Yup do what you are suppose to !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Idle time leads to idle hands and mind...

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are NEVER idle, and neither am I, just don't get when people say "I am BOReD" I am never bored

    ReplyDelete