Thursday, May 23, 2024

You Shall Find Rest for Your Soul...

I fit in my 9k this morning before getting Mom up and out... It's always a matter of faith and prayer!

Then, I was down at the recycling area to make sure our complex janitor was on task and of course, he wasn't! I also had to go into the 'storage' room to box up some materials which I hope can be tossed.

By 10am, I was back at home and since the gardeners were here, the noise was bothering me. I decided to go over to WGE to shower and do a quick workout! I put the rice and corn and butter to cook. Popped some panko breaded shrimp into the new air fryer. Waited until everything was ready. And while I waited, I finished up the ppt and my talk notes and sent those off!

It was so nice to shower and do a fast workout.

When I got back, it was their lunch break. I first ordered and paid for Alan's HSR tickets to Taichung next Saturday. He's going down there to judge the national debate contest. When that was done, I sat and read. Delightful!

At around 3pm, I napped... and of course, I couldn't napped for long as Mom was due to be back! The food was ready... that was fantastic. And it was very delicious!

Isaiah had dinner plans with his colleague as one guy is quitting to return to his hometown to care for his grandmother! Tomorrow night he will go to a baseball game! His wound is healing up nicely!

Alan had basketball tonight! And he had his last debate class as the seniors finish earlier!

I can't believe it's already the end of another school year... 

Daily Lovely Insight:

Reading II Sam. 24 and I Chron. 21, I thought, what's going on? Same event but had a few different details... So, I found out why... Always interesting, God's word!

You can discover the reasons for yourself!

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:3-4: A Quick Look (Faith produces...)

No comments:

Post a Comment