Tuesday, May 21, 2024

An Unexpected Gift... A Free Tuesday!

I was out early for my 9k... and then had a quick shower!

I wanted to trim Mom's hair, so I got her up earlier than usual!

She went off and I started on my Bible study homework. Finished it! 

Alan had gone to see Isaiah's softball tournament, which was right at the park where I run... Isaiah won their first game! Alan went off to school.

I finished my talk notes and my ppt for Sunday.

Then after lunch, I got a call... Isaiah was in an ambulance being sent to the ER. He ran into another guy! I scootered over... He only needed stitches! They thought it was more serious because he was very dizzy! It turned out the cause of that was not a concussion, but because he didn't eat and the heat got to him! He came home and took a shower and went back to work!

I had a few errands to run, but I decided to wait until tomorrow as I don't have to tutor tomorrow! I did stop by WGE for just 10 minutes!

I had dinner ready for her... after she went to bed, I worked on putting together the dessert for tomorrow's Bible study at Soochow. It will be our last time for this semester... and that's the end of another school year. I am pretty sure they will ask me to lead this again next school year!

Daily Lovely Insight:

All Nations Breakthrough Church - The philistines were attacking the  children of Israel because they didn't want to see them productive in any  way. We see Shammah taking a stand and God

Sometimes breakthroughs and victories come only when you're willing to stand your ground... even if no one else stands with you!

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:3-4: A Quick Look (Faith produces...)

3 comments:

  1. Hey the concussion can be serious. Need to be watched and no vomiting and all that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh absolutely... Isaiah is ok...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very glad he’s okay.

    ReplyDelete