Tuesday, May 14, 2024

Failed Mission!

I thought I could donate blood this afternoon. I found a blood mobile in Neihu and went there... but the staff said I had to wait two more weeks! I can't donate until May 27th! Darn it!

I was up early and did not go for a run until 8:45, after Mom took off. I had only an hour! When I got home, the sisters were early! I took my usual quick shower while everyone got something to drink! One sister brought papaya. Another sister brought scones with fresh whipped cream and jam! I had grilled ham and cheese, apple slices and chips! 

I had cancelled my after tutoring, thinking I'd be out donating blood. Instead, I spent the time finishing up the new study that we are going to start in September!

Mom was home and after she went to bed, I rushed off to my evening Bible study. We had a potluck as we finished another book after two and a half years!

We had such a feast!

I came home and baked a loaf of banana bread. I had watched this video about making banana bread with the banana peel... 

Tomorrow I will tell you how it tastes!

Daily Lovely Insight:

How is prayer a weapon? 

Ephesians 6:18 | Scripture verse art, Bible verses about confidence,  Inspirational scripture

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:3-4: A Quick Look (Faith produces...)

No comments:

Post a Comment