Wednesday, May 29, 2024

A Go-Go-Go Wednesday

I was up super early and did go for a run... the weather was nice and I kept telling my legs to slow down. I was planning to just go for 5... then my legs went for 7... and I had to finally stop them at 9k.

I was home for Mom Care and then did the recycling!

I had planned to donate blood... and I had to ride all the way down to the southern part of Taipei and the line was so long! I finally finished at 12:30 and rode home for lunch before going for my dentist appointment. I had scheduled for my teeth to be cleaned.

I was home and got things ready for Mom's dinner as the helper was scheduled to come and after a short nap, I was off to tutor!

I was back home just two minutes before he was scheduled to leave!

And after Mom went to bed, I had my Revelation Study!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Psalm 71:14 | Psalms, Christian quotes prayer, Scripture quotes

What a great verse for today... for any day... 

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:3-4: A Quick Look (Faith produces...) 

No comments:

Post a Comment