Thursday, May 9, 2024

I Call the Sabbath A Delight!

I was up early... and the weather was so nice and cool... How delightful!

I worked on putting away the luggage I had packed with winter jackets and then it was getting Mom up and out!

I spent the morning reading... and yes, I finished another book. I also finished my lesson on Revelation. How delightful!

I snacked on veggie sticks from Sunday's wedding! How delightful!

At 4pm, I went out for a 9k run... why not? It was warm, but there was a nice breeze. Before going out, I ordered gomaji coupons for Abby -- hair, nail, etc. I also wanted to see how to get a Bose SoundTouch10 Speaker hooked up to my iPhone. I didn't work. I had to use an auxiliary cable. I need more time to figure things out. Yes, these are the delightful things that I love... figuring things out!

Mom was back... I had to take a very quick shower!

This evening after Alan and Isaiah came home, we had family time. I also had to ask Abby about which other coupons she'd like to buy! I'm making all the appointments for her ! Dentist, eyes for new glasses, beauty treatments... you name it, we're getting it done! Of course, shopping too! Milk tea packets, snacks, instant noodles... ha, ha, ha... 

Daily Lovely Insight:

I had a chat with one of our neighbors. He 'admires' Alan and I... and when I asked why, he said, "You two seem to live with different life values." OF COURSE WE DO! That prompted me to give him a book that I just received. I had prayed as to who I should give that book to... and that book is for him! It's based on Ecclesiastic... Life of Vanity or Fullness! Pray for him. It's a 30-day journey through Ecclesiastic with lots of reflection questions!

Ecclesiastes 3:11 - Bible verse - DailyVerses.net

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:3-4: A Quick Look (Faith produces...)

3 comments: