Monday, May 20, 2024

Time Grew Wings...

I was up early and went out for my 9k as I saw the weather report... HOT!

I did a load of laundry before heading out.

After Mom left, I called and Ms. Hsieh had time. I went over to get a massage. But when I went down to the scooter, the cleaning guy had 'finished' sorting through the recycling. He came to work at 8am and it was 9:11 and the recycling was still a mess! I had to walk him through the task, which made me late for my appointment!

Those 90 minutes flew by. I scootered home as I had to prep for my tutoring and work on my ppt and my Wednesday study!

Tutoring went well. I stopped at WGE and also stopped to buy soy bean milk before heading home. 

Yes, it was already time for Mom to be back!

Tonight, we had Family Time... 

Daily Lovely Insight:

Psalm 48

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:3-4: A Quick Look (Faith produces...)

4 comments:

  1. Sometimes I get lost during the journey......

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's why we need to stay close to Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know but when the world has you in its grips, can be hard......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't let him get a claw or a finger on you... stay vigilant!

    ReplyDelete