Saturday, May 25, 2024

Prayer Bike Ride!

I was up early, but did not go for a run until this evening!

We had our second prayer walk, but this time, it was a prayer ride!

When we got back to church, there was a delicious spread of McDonald's breakfast items! I had to rush home for Mom Care!

While Mom was eating breakfast, I did a load of laundry. Isaiah went to meet up with his friend. They are spending a lot of time together!

I also posted lots of things for people to pick up. Yes, I am still sorting through the items that were given! What a labor of service!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Psalms 31:1, King James Version (KJV) | Psalms, Psalm 31, Bible apps

Isaiah 64:4 - Since ancient times no one has heard, no ear has p...

Act on behalf of the prayer of your people... Act for those who wait for you!

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:3-4: A Quick Look (Faith produces...)

2 comments:

  1. When you post where do they come to get the stuff? At the front gate?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I let the guard know and I put things down on the first floor lobby!

    ReplyDelete