Saturday, May 18, 2024

The Day Flew By

I was up early... and went out at 7:45 for my run! I am trying to run less, but run faster. So, I was able to do 10k in 63 minutes! A year ago, I was able to run 10k in 58 minutes! I have not been training for running faster, but I think I'll start again!

I went to WGE and took a fast shower. I also stopped to buy bread.

Mom Care!

Isaiah went to his small group and then to a Fubon Bank Event. For the rest of the afternoon and evening, he met up with a friend!

I had counseling at 2:30 and then we went over to help babysit for a couple so that they can go on for a date! I truly enjoy serving in this way. I pray as I care for the sweet baby and I help to tidy up the house! The three hours flew by.

Daily Lovely Insight:

To Wait Upon Your Word: A Response toPsalm 62 | Malcolm Guite

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:3-4: A Quick Look (Faith produces...)

2 comments: