Thursday, May 16, 2024

Another Delightful Sabbath!

I was up early and the weather was cool... which meant I didn't have to go out right after my time with Jesus.

I went for a run after Mom left for the Day Care Center. 9km in less than an hour... the weather was nice!

I decided to trim my hair and took a shower at home, then I went to RT Mart... The 14th floor is remodeling their bathrooms and the noise was a bit disturbing. So, I scootered over and had lunch there and bought a few items. I even stopped at Costco and bought milk. We were running low. So, I won't have to go this weekend! YEAH!

I was home and took a nap. I was going to go to WGE but decided just to sit and read. The pounding had stopped. So, I guess they have finished taking off the tiles and the toilet.

Alan came home to pick up basketball clothes for Isaiah. They will be at SooChow University.

Mom came home right on time. I had dinner ready!

I had to put her to bed before 7pm as we had our complex meeting at 7:30! I'm counting down the months... 

I made muffins for the board members with fresh whipped cream!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Psalm 32:8 Mobile Wallpapers | Bible Verse HD-Wallpapers

Heart Stone, Psalm 33:20 - Christianbook.com

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:3-4: A Quick Look (Faith produces...)

2 comments: