Saturday, May 4, 2024

Retreat Saturday?

I was up early... and after a quick 8k run, I was home to take down the clothes and put things away! I got Mom up and eating and continued with some housework in preparation of being away for the day!

The Helper came at 11:05 and we left soon after that... stopping to buy CoCo, of course!

We drove to Ilan and bought fried onion cake with eggs and ate it in the car as we headed to the retreat site. It was a very nice place!

Alan got his room and we rested and had afternoon tea! That was part of the retreat package.

Dinner was at 5pm, but we had to pack ours as Isaiah and I took the bus back to Taipei. Yes, Isaiah had two engagements and I had to be home for Mom Care!

Tomorrow, Isaiah will head back over there on the bus and I will be heading to Linkou to be the translator for a friend's daughter's wedding! We both will be taking the bus, but in different directions!

I'm glad we packed the food as the salad was so good... It really hit the spot when I got home this evening!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Psalm 138:3 | Psalm 138, Psalms, Bible verses

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:3-4: A Quick Look (Faith produces...)

2 comments: