Saturday, August 22, 2026

What A Fun Day!

I was up and ran my 8km... and yes, amazingly... I did run 50 this week... 

Then I was home for a shower and got my stuff for tutoring... but first, I scootered over to a gal's house who had food stuff for me to pick up... lost of great snacks... 

I got home and put down the bags of goodies and grabbed my tutoring bag and I was off... I made it right on time!

That hour went fast and I was home... 

Isaiah left at 1 to get movie tickets and went over to see Fenny. They did not join the bike ride... 

In fact, only 7 people joined... 18 had signed up... it was raining... but I love riding in the rain... like running in the rain... it's just so refreshing.

We made it to the restaurant and it was only 20NT$ for the bike rental... ha, ha, ha... 

The food was great and everyone showed up!

We had a splendid time.

I got home at around 9pm... and just chilled... 

What a wonderfully fun day!

Daily Lovely Insight:

📖Daily Bible Verses on Instagram: “{5.29.20} Psalm 37:34 #God #JesusChrist  #HolySpirit #Christian #dailybread #Bible #Bibleverse #Bibleverses  #Biblequote #Biblequotes…”

Seek Him First!

1 Timothy 6:12 - Bible verse - DailyVerses.net

3 comments:

  1. how did I miss this bike ride completely???

    ReplyDelete
  2. what kind of restaurant and what did you all have?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You missed another date as well... ha, ha, ha... And it's the Boulevard Cafe.... Western food... good food... but not exactly cheap!

    ReplyDelete