Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Splendid Tuesday

I was up early as I had slept early the night before... I had quite a long Monday... 

I went and did my usual 8KM run... Will I be running more? I hope so... once the summer heat turns into Autumn breeze... 

Isaiah took off and I proceeded to undo all the fans blades to wash everything. As I finished, I headed out to my Bible study and let everything dry. I was early to the study and set everything up! YEAH...

There were only four of us... One gal was sick at home and she wanted to join online. I started the video call and she didn't answer. So... when she called back, I don't know why I didn't hear it.

When we finished, one of the gals taught me how to use this special app to do powerpoint... wow... that saves so much time and it even helps to translate things. It isn't perfect, but it gave a base which I will add to...

I was going to run errands, but the rain started... so I headed home.

It was so nice to be home. 

I put all the fans together and did the study for next time and enjoyed the afternoon watching Netflix... 

No nap... 

I then got started with my talk and have almost finished it all... 

For dinner I had a huge salad... yummy. I still have plenty of food to finish up!

I gave two suitcases away and also some more clothes... and a table cloth. Tomorrow, I will donate more stuff to that old gentleman when I go to tutor at 1:30. That's tomorrow.

Prayer time at 8:45... blogged... and headed off to bed early... 

I had to get up early every morning for these next several weeks as there is no time when it is not hot!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Amen! ⁠ ⁠ Psalm 34:15 - The eyes of the Lord are toward the righteous  [those with moral courage and spiritual integrity] And His ears are open to  their cry.⁠ ⁠ ⁠ #

Seek Him First!

1 Timothy 6:12 - Bible verse - DailyVerses.net

No comments:

Post a Comment