I was up and the clouds covered the skies... I ran my 8km!
Then after a shower, I was updating my talk and checking my ppt. I can do that without WiFi!
Isaiah was working from home...
I went down to get the recycling done... and that was super nice! ALL CLEANED OUT. I really am grateful as I beg them to take everything and they usually do!
I had a lunch date at 12noon, but first I went to the library to pick up some more books. I also returned the two that I had finished...
Lunch was again a treat from a dear sister and I brought home so much leftovers that I have enough food for a week. I'm not exaggerating!
It was already 2:15 when I got home... I sat down and read... I was trying to limit myself to 30 minutes... but an hour went by.
I had to prep for tutoring as the mom wanted two hours... and I will most likely get another new student via referral. We shall see...
I checked my emails... blogged... but didn't do much... No laundry to be taken cared of... I didn't mop or sweep the floor... ha, ha, ha... I did take a nap!
Tutoring went well... 5:30 to 7:30 and I was home by 8pm.
Isaiah had left for a baseball game. I think he goes to see the cheerleaders.
Tomorrow is my PR Day... but I will be meeting up with a sister at 3:30 and a new student at 7pm.
Daily Lovely Insight:
Seek Him First!


No comments:
Post a Comment