Wednesday, August 12, 2026

Much Needed Time...

I was up early and finished my 8KM.

After Isaiah left, I called Ms. Hsieh and she had time at 11:30.

I went down to do the recycling and spent the rest of the morning reading... I am going to plan a week when both Alan and Isaiah are gone and limit tutoring to after 6pm and just stay home all day and read, read, read... 

Before leaving at 11:00, I got the iRobot going. I dropped off things at the old gentleman 'thrift' stall! Then I went and had a 2-hour massage... my back and legs felt so much better.

I had tutoring at 2pm and another student at 3:40 and I was home by 5:30. YIPPY!

I was really hungry, so I made myself a huge salad. I'm still working on clearing the fridge. I wonder if I can avoid going to Costco for the entire time that Alan is away! Isaiah will be leaving on August 26th... so... We shall see... I might have to buy meat, but I'm working on clearing the freezer... and I'm doing quite well... 

I blogged for HOP and then Prayer time at 8:45 and Bible study at 9pm.

When that was finished, I went and read in bed... 

Daily Lovely Insight:

Proverbs 21:25 "The desires of lazy people will be their ruin. for their  hands refuse to work. They are always greedy for more, while the Godly love  to give. NLT

Seek Him First!

1 Timothy 6:12 - Bible verse - DailyVerses.net

2 comments:

  1. no one does bible study here that late, 9 pm? time to look at the inside of your eyelids....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's my online group as we're all spread out around the world!

    ReplyDelete